Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IBM Infoprint 1125

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechnicianOne

Technical User
Dec 20, 2004
US
Does anyone know where I can get an IBM Infoprint 1125 Service Manual? I was told by IBM that the service manual has all the part numbers and without the service manual I cannot order what I need.

Joe

IBM's Maint manual would be hard to locate for you without a part number. But if you list the parts you need, I could probably help.

I need the paper guide that is in the rear of the printer. It is a black plastic roller. Can I also get the part numbers for the two on top.
thanks

Your going to have to be a little more specific then that.. or you can just use the method that I just thought of that would make everything alot easier. Just get the Lexmark Parts Catalog, and look under the T522. 1125, They are practically the exact same printer except for Engine board, System board, and toner.

where can I get the parts catalog? I looked on-line and they sell it for 100.00. Is there a place where the catalog is displayed free? I download a parts update from the site and when I open it, it asks for a password. Do you know the password?

I fixed the problem with some oil. lol

I also found out that the paper guides are attached to the plastic panel. Its a one piece thing that comes off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back