Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IBM 000-232 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevkov

Technical User
Dec 2, 2003
MK
Does somebody have any experience with this one?

Any advice is welcomed

I've got no experience with this exam but also have to do this one... I think this one is easier to learn cuz you can actually download the pre-tests or get materials for it...

If you look at the training recourses:

you see that this exam exists out of 4 courses:

- AIX Support Certification Preparation Workshop
- AIX 5L System Administration I: Implementation
- AIX 5L System Administration II: Problem Determination
- AIX 5L Configuring TCP/IP

Here you have a link to the redbooks. I've did a search on "IBM eServer Certification" and this is what came out of it:

Here's the link to the redbooks site so (if you want) you can do a search yourself (i.e. "aix"):

'enjoy' your books and let me know if you got some other materials (i.e. pre-exams/training) like from the site

;-D

just let me know ok?

bye now!

How different is this one from 000-191 (5.1 Administration test), which redbooks i would need

For 5.1. there was Redbook Certification Study Guide, but for this one i can't find one (i do found some sites that offer braindumps), whcih Redbooks you could recoomend that will help me prepare for the test?

I just took the 232 test yesterday and there were quite a few questions regarding logical volumes and volume groups. Be familiar with mklvcopy, syncvg, etc.... Not a lot regarding file locations. I was amazed that there were a lot about commands, and not so much fast paths (As I was told earlier).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back