Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IA770 Time change??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukhodwil

Technical User
Jan 11, 2007
GB
Hoping someone can help.

We have an Audix IA770 and the time is incorrect.

Does anyone know how to change the time on it? The Definity side has the correct time but the Audix doesn't.

I've seen odd messages about saying that "patch the server and it will sort the time"....how do I tell what version I'm already running to see if I need to patch the server.

Any help would be appreciated.

Daylight Saving Time Updates for Intuity Audix LX R1.1 and Intuity Audix 770

Timestamps on Telephone User Interface (TUI) message playback on Intuity Audix LX and Intuity Audix 770 systems are not correct even after the system time has been corrected.

Remote Field Updates (RFU) for IALX R1.1 , IA770 for Communication Manager 2.2, 3.0, 3.1, and 4.0 are now available. All RFUs must be implemented by Avaya Global Services Delivery.

Customers may choose the following support options:

Request support services online via our Avaya Online Service Manager web ticketing system (Time & Material charges apply).

Call the Global Services Delivery number 1-800-242-2121, or your in-country support number, and ask for assistance. A time and material ticket will be created, and someone will get back to you within five business days.

ayavauser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back