Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IA 770 VM Software Alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobsaget58

Technical User
Apr 11, 2013
US
Hello Tek Tippers. I have an IA 770 with a VM Software alarm at the moment. The event ID is 204, which from some basic documentation claims that "An INTUITY AUDIX process failed during operation. The system might be providing limited INTUITY AUDIX service." Where should I start here? The document doesn't go any further than this.

Thanks,

BobSaget58

reboot should be the 1st step which should resolve this issue

acss sme acis sme acss cm 5.2.1 acss cm and cmm acss aura messaging.

I tried stopping and starting the messaging. I was able to clear the alarm and then about 10 minutes later it came back up. Are you proposing a full system reboot?

Thanks,

BobSaget58

yes a full reboot

Ok so I was able to do a full reboot of the system. The original 204 event went away. But now I have SOFTWARE VM ID 602. Any ideas?

Thanks!

The only problem with that doc is that it talks about a CM Template. I am running 5.2.1 with this system. So there is no CM template. I'm at a loss here.

Thanks.

Maybe Avaya Tier 3 will be able to assist you on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back