Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

i2050 softphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

bliemsgirl

Programmer
Jan 24, 2005
SR
Can anyone tell me where I would be able to download or find the i2050 softphone? I lost my installation file. I thought I would be able to find it on the Nortel site, but only saw the demo for the MVC.

Nope, don't have a bcm.
I just wanted to know what the newest software version was.

Ok I have build 383, where can I find 385?

Debby

Interesting... I just downloaded the software from Nortel's website less than two months ago, but now it's not there.
Unfortunately, I think this forum is limited to posts only - no software exchange, so I can't get you the software (software is free, the licenses are up to you).

At this point, I immediately start speculating... if we have no access to the softphone, does that mean they are doing away with it? At a recent INNUA conference in Tempe, AZ, Nortel announced that they are pleased to be included on Microsoft's new desktop, being released this summer, as the default SIP client (an improved alternative to the 2050). Are they pulling the carpet on the 2050 to re-direct their resources into the Microsoft project? hmmm...

The only thing I can think of for getting build 385 is to talk to your Nortel Account Rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back