Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I2050 SoftPhone Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

pozy98

IS-IT--Management
Oct 22, 2007
US
Just recently upgraded from BCM 3.7 to 4.0. The upgrade went well, but I am now having issuses with my I2050 softphones.

After the upgrade I uninstalled the softphone and downloaded the new ver. from the BCM and installed it. The installation went well and I went to the config. page and changed a couple settings to point to the BCM and the port number. I restarted the computer and open the softphone up and I get no dispaly on the softphone screen.

I checked the event log and I see I have 4 application errors. That say faulting application i2050srv.mod, version 1.4.0.363, faulting midule ntdll.dll.

I tired to uninstall it and reinstall it and nothing different happens. This software is running on a windows 2003 server w sp2. It used to run on the 2003 server before without any problem, and I tired it on another server and ran ok.

Any ideas how to fix this problem, feel free to contact me. Thanks.

I should of mentaion that I do have it working on another computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back