Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

i2004 - Ringer Volume

Status
Not open for further replies.

StephenWyker

Technical User
Jun 30, 2005
US
How do I change it. I've been messing with this for like an hour!!! It's so damn quiet nobody can here them.

Hi !

The are two possibilities, simply you can set Ringer Volume during ringing over the Volume bar, <<< Down or >>> UP ... Second possibility over MENU on CS1000 and over F*80 on BCM system ...

Regards ...

.... Volume bar provides fingertip
control of audio and ringer volume
settings

Volume control bar:
===========================
Use the Volume control bar to adjust the
volume of the handset, headset, speaker,
ringer, and Handsfree feature.

Press the right side of the rocker bar to
increase volume, the left side to decrease
volume.

neither have worked .... i'm really not this braindead.... could it be the phone ... the volume button works for the headset/speaker phone.

Ou sorry ...

It's true, on my i2004 also dont working ???
It can be FW version ??

Hi !
After "Force Firmware Download" from BCM to i2004, working both way for Up/Down-> Ring Volume.....
But, this is Task for PBX Administrator....

Regards ...

Hi !

how are you ?
Ringer Volume on Your i2004 it's working ?

No, It's not. I tried another phone, same issue.

It seems that you can only adjust the volume on all these phones right after they are plugged in. After a call comes in or you make a call; no dice ....

After you adjust the ring on a call, does the ringer return to the to a low volume setting on the next call? If this is what is happening there is a setting in BCM general settings under feature settings called use system or set volume. Make sure it is set to use set volume.

Try increasing the volume using the volume botton on the phone WHILE IT IS RINGING. It works for me.

once you've adjusted the ring; it says; but you have to unplug the phone and plug it back in and before you make or recieve a call adjust the ringer volume ... (or on the first incoming call) -- otherwise, it does nothing. xxxxxx65 Firmware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back