Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I2004 on bcm400

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha500

Vendor
Aug 10, 2015
US
After doing a license transfer and restore to a new bcm400 the i2004 couldnt reach server. The phone has a static ip address which is still programmed on phone and i tried doing full dhcp no dice. Under DNs the extension 222 was showing as a 7208/7316 port 124 inactive dn. I have 1 ip license for 1 i2004. I tried changing dn to the ip dn no dice. What am i doing wrong?

Is it just one IP set that has issues? the others are OK?

Add me to LinkedIN

**New Allworx Forum**

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

There is only one ip phone the rest are digital. When i go to cofiguration>telephony resources>ip and application sets then click on ip terminal global settings tab there are no check boxes or any info in that tab. I transfered keys and restored to new unit ever since phone not working

If you ever had an IP set previously configured, then it needs to be deregistered before you can assign another one if you only have the one IP client license.

On a different note, did you also do a restore using a backup from the other BCM 400 system?. If so, was it a full restore with all the sections added in?. I'm assuming that your BCM was at release 4.0.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back