Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I would like to capture patients th 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

records333

Technical User
Mar 16, 2012
US
I would like to capture patients that had a hospital counter and scheduled an appointment within 4 week. All attempts has failed

If you mean they scheduled an appointment within 4 weeks of a hospital visit, it should be something like this (not knowing what your data looks like)

{table.appointment_date} in {table.encounter_date} to {table.encounter_date}+28

We have to do this with a copy of the original ADT table.
ADT_TABLE(FIRST_ENCOUNTER) link to copy of ADT_TABLE(FUTURE_ENCOUNTERS), link by the PAT_ID (a unique id that is in both tables that is specific to the patient but will not limit by encounter)

Thanks I will try your recommendations. And I am using Clarity database.

@Charily; returned same date of hospital encounter using recommended formula.

@torolimon ; is your recommendation to add an alias for the ADT table? I'm currently using Pat_Enc_Hsp to capture ED/Inpatient visits and Pat_Enc_Appt to capture appointments within 4wks of last encounter.

Current Formula:

{@age} in 18.00 to 85.00 and
{ZC_PAT_CLASS.NAME} in ["Inpatient", "Emergency"] and
{PAT_ENC_HSP.ADT_PATIENT_STAT_C} in [2.00, 3.00] and
{@PCP Name} <> "provider name" and
{CLARITY_LOC.LOC_ID} in [???] and
{PAT_ENC_HSP.CONTACT_DATE} in dateadd('m',-1,CurrentDate)to CurrentDate and

{PAT_ENC_APPT.CONTACT_DATE}in {PAT_ENC_HSP.CONTACT_DATE} to {PAT_ENC_HSP.CONTACT_DATE}+28

try {PAT_ENC_APPT.CONTACT_DATE}in {PAT_ENC_HSP.CONTACT_DATE}+1 to {PAT_ENC_HSP.CONTACT_DATE}+28
that will eliminate the Encounter Date being returned as the Appointment date.

THANK YOU Charliy- it works!! I'm a newby to reporting for hospitals and getting stronger with creating raw formulas. I was taught to allow Crystal to do your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back