Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I would like ask for the little assistance relating to POWERSHELL-Request for help

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticDigitalBox

Programmer
Sep 21, 2016
PL
I welcome

As a novice Administrator I would like to ask a few questions:
I would like to know If there are other types of configurations that can be applied by firewall iptables in GNU/linux for added security.
Whether there is the possibility to apply the Similar configuration in relation to the firewall windows?
I know that windows firewall can be circumvented But walks to me about correcting of the present state Security as also comfort.

would like to ask exists some material whether whence thanks to which I could learn how by means of NetFirewallRule in PowerShell.
I would want to ask where I could find some kind material or other source from which to I could find out how by means of NetFirewallRule perform such configurations through the PowerShell.
In the sense of in what way should to write, I mean the rules for the programs and the connections.
Besides I would like to to ask for clarification of several of additional questions with from this topic:

Namely, whether If the I possess external firewall windows type SpyShelter This the built in firewall will be automatically disconnected?
It built in firewall automatically will be disconnected?
Whether however still remains vulnerable to attack?
I also would like to ask whether they are some additional free materials/Videocasty for this type of educational platform:Udemy,Khan Academy,VirtualMicrosoftAcademy,coursera,Virtual Study.
On theme this type of administration with the participation of PowerShell'a?

since Recently, I learn Administration with the participation of PowerShellu However, very quickly assimilate knowledge in this topic and I would like get to know its greater opportunities because the work in him seems to be cool.
Regards.
DigitalBox.

Your best friend is the built in help within PowerShell. Use Get-Command to see a list of commands that are available. Use Get-Help COMMAND to see what can be done.

Learn to read the context of the help. Items in square brackets [] are optional. Note that there are sometimes different command sets where certain properties can only be used with other specified properties.

I hope that helps.

Regards,

Mark

No trees were harmed in posting this message, however a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Check out my scripting solutions at
Work SMARTER not HARDER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back