Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I Test Tomorrow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

snootalope

IS-IT--Management
Jun 28, 2001
US
I'm going for my Network+ exam TOMORROW!!! I've studied my arse of using Exam Essentials, online testing, and Exam Objective print out's off the interent.. I've been passing my practice exams consistently with 80%-90% everytime so I think I'm ready to go!!! Anyone just take the exam recently, maybe tell me a couple important areas to hit?!?!?! "tis better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool..
then open your mouth and remove all doubt" Mark Twain

"I should of been a doctor.." Me

You really have to study all the subjects, none excluded.
With practice exams I have been passing with aboout 78% at first try, and at the real test I have passed with the same rate.
Good luck.

I passed it!
For those who are testing soon..
Know your subnetting, ISDN & DSL, and OSI layers really well.. I passed with a 760 or something, but there was alot of questions on there that I never read about or saw on a practice test.. I used Exam Essentials as my primary weapon for studying (hint: look on Kazza for it :) ) "tis better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool..
then open your mouth and remove all doubt" Mark Twain

"I should of been a doctor.." Me

OJT and study the Network + Sybex test and passed with an 806. OSI, DSL, and server applications. “Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all”

Fisher CCNA, Network+
[americanflag]

I just purchased the book and will be studying this certification as well. Good Job on the passing score. Do they ask alot about the IEEE standards as well? Like 802.3 is ethernet, 802.5 is Tokin Ring, and 802.11B is wireless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back