Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I passed CCA 220 today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platinum

IS-IT--Management
May 14, 2001
NL
Hello,

I passed CCA 220 today. I scored 80% :-D . I prepared myself with the official student materials, the admin guide and various sites like:

(great site!)
(free exam questions)
and last but not least this great forum! [thumbsup2]

Regards,

Dennis

I look forward to seeing more of your tips in the Citrix Solutions forum.

Welcome to the Elite ;-) CitrixEngineer@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you CitrixEngineer! I will do my best to share my knowledge with members of this great forum.

Solving problems keeps you as sharp as a knife.[bigcheeks]

Regards,

Dennis

Congratulations!
My exam will be on August 26.
Any tips?

Congrad Platinum

Do you know the name of the book you use ? "Inside Citrix Metaframe XP" ??
i for one have no clue with Citrix, and i have to support it and had to figure out, so far i know how to do the basic stuff, like installing it and configure it to use Published Apps

i am in the testing stage of upgrading from Metaframe 1.8 for wink2 to Metaframe xp fr2
i got the cd from citrix already, i want to learn about change the setting, like taking out the start on the client logon session

Can you please tell me which book to use for Citrix exam and what is this Official student Material where do i get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back