Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I need to make simple audio buttons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
I need a step by step on how to make buttons, or audio buttons that has start/pause, next, back, stop. Then add a song in it. I know this is a lot, so if you dont have the time to explain it to me step by step, then can you provide me a link that has the instructions. I know there are a lot on the web, though I cant find any. If you happen to know one, please let me know. This is my first time with flash, so I dont really know what I'm doing.

For Flash 5:
IF you review the Action Script Reference Guide you will see there is only really start and stop for any one instance of an audio object. For Next and Back you can put different sound objects in different scenes or load them on demand as individual external swfs into an empty movieClip. Your buttons would then control Scenes or loadMovie actions. Buttons can be found on the common library if you do not wish to make them your self.
There are some tutorials in FlashKit.com for sound objects.

Flash MX
Not sure what it offers since I do not have it yet. You might search the were-here.com Flash MX forums.

Good Luck. eSearing.com
version 2.something now available

Are there any simple software packages that can create these audio buttons with embedded flash audio. I am not a flash coder, but I would like to have the audio buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back