Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I need to copy a internet explorer table into a oracle database!! 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pamo

Technical User
Oct 28, 2002
GB
I need to copy a internet explorer html file which includes a table into a oracle database. I need to create a visual basic front end that will allow me to copy the details from a table and automatically insert this copied view into a oracle database. If anyone can provide any suggestions, books, resources, postings it would be much appreciated thank u all :)

Take a good look at the webbrowser control. It will allow you to extract the text of a table and put it into a string which you can then append to your database.

many thanks for your reply vb5prgrmr . where can i locate the webbrowser control?????
thanks again

Right click on your toolbox and select components. A dialog will come up. Scroll down until you see Microsoft Internet Controls. Select it and hit ok.

many thanks vb5prgmr, much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back