Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I need this script....

Status
Not open for further replies.

dietch

MIS
Oct 8, 2008
PH
I need a javascript script that runs on a date and every certain amount of days it adds a number to the previous. Example:
Today is Jan 19,
on the 29 it takes a prespecified number and ads it to the original.
(number on the 19th 1000, on the 29th it ads 1500 to that number to make 2500)
then ten days later it ads 1500 more to the 2500 to 4000. It would need to keep going forever and also I would need to be able to take away and ad when needed. Example:
total number is 4000,
I change that number to 3750,
but the routine does not change. Every ten day's it still ads 1500 or what ever the specified amount is.

If someone can help me out, please let me know.

Does it just go by the day integer? does not matter what the month is? Does 10 days later mean a day next month, or is it just what the day is? "Alright whatever man, I'll hook up the hair, but I aint touchin the ring...Cause I'm still a pla--yer"

It doesn't matter what the actual date is... just every ten day's it does it's thing.

???? would it run CLIENT side ????

the script would be used for an rpg site, to add a 'pay check' for members every ten days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back