Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I need Management software ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abuatiya

Technical User
Oct 4, 2002
KW
I work at ISP & i'm looking to istall reliable at Win 2K which will perform monitoring for all of customers . We provide several services ( DSL , Frame Relay , ISDN , Dial-up ...etc ). I want the software to be proactively monitoring for the customers + my My network . Can you please to to help in that ? thanx

Do a search on the web for a product called BIG BROTHER, it should help you do some basic system/network monitoring.

The large commercial packages for doing server and network monitoring are CA Unicenter, IBM Tivoli, HP Openview, and of course CiscoWorks.

Would be helpful if you deepen the description of your need.
There is a freeware called "Netsaint" which is quite usable.
Otherwise there is always the possibility to use the classic KVM & consolemanagement staff like PCSwitches and Console Servers. Go to and you´ll find a lot of management solutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back