Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I NEED HIDE 7999 WITH XXXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

jftg73

Technical User
Aug 7, 2003
MX
HI I HAVE OP 61C RLS 23.55 I NEED HIDE MY ACOD 7999 AND SHOW ME ONLY XXXX OR ----, BUT I CAN`T DO IT, ANY BODY TELL ME HOW CAN DO IT?

BECAUSE THE OPERATOR OF CONSOLE 2250 SAW THE ACOD AND MAKE CALLS TO CELLS.

THAMKS

SIMPLE, FIRE THE OPERATOR! PROBLEM FIXED

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS

Not sure I understand your issue. Are you saying that the ACOD shows up on the console and you want to block it's appearance? Or do you want to know how to change the ACOD to a different number?

rlc

no matter where you go, there you are.

rachelle

i want block it because the operator of console view this info and make calls not autorized. for this reazon i need block it and then can change it, this part i can do it but block it i can`t.

To prevent a route ACOD being displayed give the ACOD a name using LD 95. You can change
the ACOD to an alternative DN and then add the name.

Colin

rbtcom

is it the plxt (92)? if it is , yes i have it.

Ok you have the Package, now what you need to do is build the translation group “0” (XLAT 0) and point it to a speed call list that you will create with entries 0 thru 9, it will look like this:

SCL X
STOR 00 0
STOR 01 1
STOR 02 2
STOR 03 3
STOR 04 4
STOR 05 5
STOR 06 6
STOR 07 *
STOR 08 8
STOR 09 9

Notice there is a “*” for the digit 7, and since this is and invalid digit the operator will not able to access anything that starts with the digit 7. This is assuming your dialing plan is only using “7” for your trunk access codes and nothing else.

Also you will need to build a group “1” (XLAT 1) because this will be assigned to your regular user:

SCL Y
STOR 00 0
STOR 01 1
STOR 02 2
STOR 03 3
STOR 04 4
STOR 05 5
STOR 06 6
STOR 07 7
STOR 08 8
STOR 09 9

Remember you will need to turn on the PREO prompt in LD 15

i create first my scl list and then my group pretranslation and i don`t see nothing of change
IN LD 18

SCL 50 FOR(X)
STOR 00 0
STOR 01 1
STOR 02 2
STOR 03 3
STOR 04 4
STOR 05 5
STOR 06 6
STOR 07 *
STOR 08 8
STOR 09 9

SCL 51 FOR(Y)
STOR 00 0
STOR 01 1
STOR 02 2
STOR 03 3
STOR 04 4
STOR 05 5
STOR 06 6
STOR 07 *
STOR 08 8
STOR 09 9

AND DE GROUPS OF XLAT

REQ NEW
TYPE PRE
CUST 0
XLAT 0
PRE 50
PST
DSA
XLAT 1
PRE 51
PST
DSA

IT IS CORRECT OR I NEED OTHER THING'

Looks good,
But your stations can be restricted by TGARS instead of the PRE table SCL so you can allow 7 to be dialed for the XLAT 1.

Since your only concern is the operator, or who ever is at the console, him or her will not be able to dial any number starting with 7.

This is the only way you can restrict the console by controlling a specific digit since the console cannot be restricted by a TGAR and controlling the attendant is done only with the NCOS in load 15 but this only works through NARS/BARS, Let me know how it turned out. Good Luck
RBTCOM

RBTCOM

I DID A TEST WITH THW PROGRAMING THAT YOU TELL ME AND I DON`T GET SUCCESS MY CONSOLE FOLLOW DIALING NORMAL THE ACOD.
I HAVE 8 OPERATORS AND ARE ROLLING THE CONSOLES AND FOR ME IS VERY DIFICULTOUS FIND THE GENERATOR OF CALLS

SIMPLE, FIRE THE OPERATOR! PROBLEM FIXED

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS

Try following Colin's suggestion. This is the fastest and cleanest way to accomplish your goal with minimal fuss.

Change the ACOD then give it a name in LD 95. The operator will no longer see the number and they won't know the new ACOD. Your toll fraud will stop.

rachelle

no matter where you go, there you are.

If they are still dialing the access code you might have miss a step in the programming, because this will control what all the operators dial by putting them in a specific XLAT group thus controlling the keypad on the console and they should not be able to dial anything starting with the digit (7) if you have replaced it with a "*" It could be I don’t have a real understanding of your situation is.

i make the groups scl and min my pbxs all extension with 7 fail, and i had that remove this function, any idea?

The reason it has failed is because your station must be assigned to the XLST 1 on each station individual TN don’t restrict 7 to covert to “*” you must allow every number to pass as they are dialed on the Pre translation list for your stations. The consoles will be assigned to XLAT 0 and will have the 7 convert to “*” restricting this digit.

All the station must be assigned XLST 1 and with a SCL as follows:
XLAT 1
STOR 00 0
STOR 01 1
STOR 02 2
STOR 03 3
STOR 04 4
STOR 05 5
STOR 06 6
STOR 07 7 (Don’t change this to “*” let it pass as a 7)
STOR 08 8
STOR 09 9
If this does not work you will need to contact us because we have done this before to restrict the consoles from dialing certain digits. So we know it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back