Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I need help using and having button inside an Option Group!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimtmelb1

Technical User
Sep 7, 2003
AU
Hi,

I have an Access 2000 database. I am in the process of changing the user interface of my database. I have created images that can be used for buttons. All I did is keep the button on top and use the transparent property. Then on focus of this transparent button it displays a slightly darker image so that the user knows which button has focus. Anyway this works great so far.

My problem is I have an option group on three or four forms. The buttons in this option group are toggle buttons. They don't have the transparent property. I need to change this so i can use buttons and make them transparent. Is this possible? If so, can somebody show me how this is possible.

Thnaks in advance
Jim

I don't think it's possible to make toggle buttons (or radio buttons or check boxes) transparent. But how about replacing them with transparent command buttons and letting the command buttons set the value of the option group directly, in their Click events? That's all the toggle buttons do anyway when they're clicked.

Rick Sprague
Want the best answers? See faq181-2886
To write a program from scratch, first create the universe. - Paraphrased from Albert Einstein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back