Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

i need help for Pickup Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingmariot2003

Technical User
Nov 7, 2013
EG
im new user using nortel meridian c11 option and i need make Ringing Number Pickup Group for the ext 3100 & 3101 & 3102 & idont know how do it

In LD 81
REQ LST
FEAT rnp
RNPG (leave blank)
FEAT (leave blank second time)

This will list out all phones using Pick up right now In the 3rd column you will see all the groups. Select a number that is not in use. If none are in use, start with something like 001 and go up for each group you add.
On each phone you want to put in the group, just change or add to the RNPG prompt, the number you chose

LD 81
>
>
OVL309 AND NOT WORK WITH ME
& please give me step by step for make it with the explain like me type ext 3100 & 3101 &3102 and thanks for your replay

OVL309 means you don't have access to that overlay. Are you using an administration account?

Jason
Network Engineer, Cisco, Nortel, ShoreTel

thx but i found in other manual
from ld 11
req:chg
type:3904
tn: ? ?
echg:yes
item:rnpg (number of pickup ring group)
and save in key on phone
req:chg
type:3904
tn: ? ?
echg:yes
item: key (chose the key you need save this opthion from 1 to 12) rnp
but i need new option
make tegar for some number like 3250 TN 15 02 & give him line from our lins in tegar no 2 & cancelation from tegar 2 to active for this number 3250 only in new tegar23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back