Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I need Definity Site Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoneTeck

Technical User
Aug 6, 2003
US
I recently got a new computer and I lost my disks for Definity Site Administrator, I have Avaya Site administrator but it works a lot slower with our outdated system. A vendor I work with sent me a copy of DSA unfortunately it wasn't the setup Cd instead it looks like he copied what was on his system and sent it to me which of course won't work. Could someone tell me where I can buy the setup disks for Definity Site Administrator?

Thanks

A Business Partner would be your best option...

Does Tutty work?

I use this on machines that don't have ASA installed. Works pretty good to get the basics done.

Thanks,
98C

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. ARISTOTLE 384-322 B.C.

I'm pretty desperate on getting Definity Site Administrator, I hope someone see's this post and can help me out. I can't find it on e-bay and when you type it into google I'm not coming up with anyone selling it.

PhoneTeck,

I would investigate your network card on your new computer. Especially if you are using Broadcom drivers. Also, ensure that your speed/duplex on your PBX and network switch match. I have not found that I have any issues on the new ASA versions. What is your Definity version?

“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”

- Epicurus

You can only purchase a LEGITMATE copy from Avaya or your business partner.

Susan
Muffins are just ugly cupcakes.

DSA goes back many years.
What version of DSA are you looking for?

BTW, ASA can be configured for telnet and to port 50??. Have you given that a try.. i don't understand why it would be slow.

I use dialup to get into all of our switches and the Definity software worked much faster then ASA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back