Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I need a soft copy of a manual for Nortel PAssport 7480 and 6480

Status
Not open for further replies.

bagwis

Technical User
Feb 3, 2003
JP
Guys,

I am looking for soft copy of manuals/user guide/CLI reference for Nortel Passport 7480, 6480 and 6440. In case u have some copy or links in order for me to obtain a copy, please kindly send it to r_tucay@pimsi.net. The nortel website doesn't provide some help regarding on this matter. Any help u can extend is highly appreciated.

Thanx

Bag!!!!!!

If u can wait for a day i can send u the soft copy of 7480 tomm. Hitender (BE.CCNA)
Best Of luck
Try & Try Till U succedd and update others on u r achievments

hit_singh@rediffmail.com

Thanx man, Its worth waiting.

hey guys can you send me a copy as well keshavj@rediffmail.com

Appreciate your help!!!

Guys,

I am looking as well for soft copies of manuals/user guides/CLI reference for Nortel Passport 7480 and 7440.
I was out sourced from my last company and my new employer will install a new network with Nortel 74xx equipment. I have tried to find manuals and user guides in the net for self-study, but it seems to be impossible to find it.
For any help, references or soft copies I would be grateful. Please send this to
fuegoespana@hotmail.com
Thanks in advance for your help and assistance.

Kind regards
Fuego

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back