Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I need a Project management software for construction company

Status
Not open for further replies.

CadMaster

Technical User
Aug 4, 2001
i currently use "basecamp" and it does a good job, but doesnt have a feature that i need.. does anyone know of an online project management site that has the capability to load an app on my desktop that reads directories that i select on my local computer and sync directories/files, etc w/ an online "virtual directory? (lack of better term).. so clients can go to this password protected virtual directory (or site) and download files... the app keeps this virtual directory upto date since it resides on my computer and uploads daily, hourly, etc

thanks for the help

this website has been created to help and share the free online project management software, tools, courses and templates. It should be used both in your “real world” job and in your online job.
You will find this site is focused on new web based tools for collaboration while still maintaining and teaching the base project management skills.

Keneth Anderson
Project Manager

I can highly recommend you - web project management tool. PM Compass - is great because it gives you abilities to use it in all kinds of business. It's flexible and adaptable to all kinds of activities you manage or organize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back