Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I lose the configuration in my Call Pilot 150

Status
Not open for further replies.

luisb001

IS-IT--Management
Nov 5, 2011
I have problems with my voice mail, leave twice that to erase all the information and put the voice mail to the factory settings, I reconfigure everything, but do not understand why this happens?, Also want to help make a backup and not have to reconfigure everything again, if lose data again

Sounds like your Software cartridge is bad, you are probably losing power and it goes back to square one

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

I need change the cartridge software? or all system, call pilot?

What sotfware do you have in the KSU (I've got 2 7.1xc's that do this - no solution found yet.)

Are you positive it is not someone doing a reset to default by knowing the admin password?

I must say I have an interest in this post. I installed a new 3.1 CP 150
and 7.1 MICS last December. CP was down in May then again July. Had to reprogram twice. MICS and CP were on a server grade APC ups. There were electrical issues in the bldg. on certain outlets just prior customer realizing VM was down. UPS was new. CP and MICS ran properly when I turned off breaker, even turning on, off as fast I could.

I sent CP back to supplier for repair. They replaced software cartridge and has been running ever since. I do know that I have installed and maintained at least 15 and never had a problem such as this.Software cartridge was made in UK, and Silicone Sally (automated voice) was an English mans voice. I should have known I was screwed when it came up default like this.

I searched this forum for a soloution but this post comes closest
to what my expierence was. I would start with the software cartridge because any key codes you bought with CP are ordered for that system id.

Thank you all for your time, I will try with the supplier to replace the cartridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back