Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I just want to put photo in a business card

Status
Not open for further replies.

dghundt

Programmer
Apr 28, 2006
US
I am trying to make a business card. I have a photo saved as bmp. I have a business card blank template.

I cannot figure out how to put a photo in the upper left hand corner of the card and modify the size, pan it around.

Thanks for your help

To import the bmp into phtotoshop, go to file>open> then find where that bmp is.

The bmp should be open in photoshop now. From here you can drag and drop using the black selection tool. You can drag the image itself onto the open template or you can drag the bmp from the layers pallet and drop that over the template.

To transform the bmp into place. Make sure the bmp is selected and hit "control + t". A bounding box should now appear around your bmp enabling you to drag in the corners however you like. Holding down "shift" while transforming keeps your bmp in porportion.

Hope that helps.

Thanks. I had a hard time finding this information. I'll give it a try!

Thanks bobby, it worked great. Don't know why I had a hard time finding this information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back