Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I have been switching Aloha EDC for 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2024
US
I have been switching Aloha EDC for years with no problem. Have I ran into now that there is a 2nd step with Aloha Manager. Do anyone know the additional step needed? Currently the system will revert to the original processor in the middle of a shift

Go into Aloha Manager, maintenance, EDC and delete all the old processor information. Just make the changes in EDC. This will prevent EDC from reverting back as part of EOD. I discovered this issue about 2 years ago. Now I always check Aloha Manager settings as well.

AlohaRoss
An Aloha POS 3rd Party support Solution company.
We answer when they don't
reddit : TheeAlohaRoss

So I have deleted the other processor on EDC, but the system keeps changing it back to the old processor, and I have to go back in and rest EDC so they can batch. What is the fix?

Go into Aloha Manager, maintenance, EDC and delete all the old processor information. Delete all settings located in this section. That includes, cards as well. Stop EDC service, rename EDC.ini. Restart service. log into EDC add the new processor. That should fix issue of it resetting each day.

AlohaRoss
An Aloha POS 3rd Party support Solution company.
We answer when they don't
reddit : TheeAlohaRoss

I got into Aloha Manager, but the EDC manager is locked, and I cannot make any changes. Does anyone know the admin password to allow me to get into the EDC on Aloha Manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back