Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I have a problem with the background of a FLASH movie 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

silvi22

Programmer
Nov 4, 2000
LU
Hi, can you please tell me why is my background color changing when I publish my movie ?

I have a flash movie, which is in brown #281A0D and white. But the movie is just a part of the page, which is also with a brown background #281A0D, but you can see the outlines of the movie ! May be the browser changes the colors ? How can I override this problem ?
You can see the page, it is in bulgarian, but you don't need to read it, just see the movie and advise me what can I do.
Thank you.

Silvia

I have looked up your page but I haven't any problems with the colors. I've used Netscape 4.7 on a MAC.

Maybe you should use only 'Web-save-colors' to be sure that all Browsers show the same colors.

Hope this helps

Have fun

Dambo

I looked at it on IE and saw no problems, either. But I agree with Dambo, use web safe colours and it should be fine.

I looked at it with ie5.0 and saw no problems.

I had this problem before. And there is a work around it, but your movie would play slower when you do that. This is a typical problem with flash, but do not worry that's depend on video card and monitor resolution on a user side and it does not usually depends on browser.

IF you'd like to hear the work around let me know.

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back