Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I created a poor mans call center w 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha500

Vendor
Aug 10, 2015
US
I created a poor mans call center with 3 IPO 9.1 essentials and when I have the agents inactive I put a DND button so calls can overflow/fallback to other extensions/hunt groups. When DND is on obviously agents can’t receive internal calls same if I have agents log out. Is there a way to busy out an agent in a hunt group and still allow internal calls to come through. Thanks

DND exception list
if you put in place holders then you can allow entire ranges of numbers so 2xx for all 200-299 extensions

that will not work for HG calls though because the DND exception is not applied to those (as far I I know)

Basic edition however really is not my friend as I never installed a single one. (always refused :) )

Joe W.

FHandw, just expired ACSS (SME)

"This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

Hunt group enable/ disable.
Assuming you have essential edition.

I put DND on the button so other agents could answer calls within the HG If I disable HG other agents can not answer calls. Can you log individual agents/users out of a hunt group?
I will try DND exception table but didn’t know how to set up short code for extensions 300-500.
I not real mart! Lol

If I can get an example of a short code build to achieve DND exception for internal calls Thanks.

Huntgroup enable/disable only affects the member using the button/shortcode

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

Hunt group disable and enable does not turn the hunt group on and off it enables or disables the specific user's membership to that group. If you look at the group you see users in the user list with a check. Check means enabled and unchecked means disabled. They are still part of the group either way.

The truth is just an excuse for lack of imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back