Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I can't run a restore from the Master Console

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2002
US
I can't run a restore from the Master Console, I have to log on locally. I run a restore by session, but the contents will not populate at the console. Any thoughts?

Are you on Netware ??? If so, if you want to restore only some files from a session and not the entire content, you can't from the console, you have to use the manager to select files

No windows 2k and NT. It is weird, some of the servers I can restore from the console, others I cannot.

You can see your tape and session but not further. I know Arcserve had a problem with that and they created a patch for that problem, did you go on support.ca.com to see what you could find, I know I had that problem before.

I did go to their site, but had no luck...do you remember what you did to resolve ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back