Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I can't print a report in the eportfolio

Status
Not open for further replies.

megias

Technical User
Jul 4, 2001
ES
Hello,

When I try to print a report that I have scheduled in the eportfolio the icon with the printer doesn't appears so I can not print the report.

It is very urgent... PLEASE....

Thank you

Juan M.

Change viewer to java viewer or activex viewer. Dhtml viewer can't print. you can change viewer by CMC

ted

Ther DHTML viewer does not have print functionality, you have to use the browser print button.
Otherwise change the default viewer for the user to be the ActiveX viewer

Hope this helps

RWJ

Thank you, It has been very useful.

Juan M.

Hi - I have the same problem but don't know how to change the viewer using CMC. Can anyone help ? Thanks

Hi, In DHTML use the Export button ( the little envelope) and export to some printable format ( Word, Adobe PDF, RTF, etc) and print from that export - depending on how the client browser is configured, it may have the option to open and print the file after it is exported without having to start another progam.

[profile]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back