Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I can”t have access to Call Pilot. Even with F982

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtataru

Vendor
Nov 30, 2005
RO
I have the follwing problem with a BCM 3.7: after we change the PRI cards and some reboots (to demonstrate telephony provider that the BCM400 3.7 don”t have problem and problem with PRI is from them) we lose access to Call Pilot. All the calls goto CallPilot (Autoatendant) but nothing happen. Exactly stay 12 seconds in Call Pilot and after this exit from the system. No voice hearing - even system voice. If we try to enter in Call Pilot we don”t have access. More than that appear the screen like the initialialisation of Call Pilot. If we try to initialize appear an internal error.
When we decide to reinitialize Call Pilot (even if we loose all the voice messages and announcements from AA and Voice Mail boxes) we have the big surprize. F982 not function and it is imposible to use.
I won”t to mention that we install all patches for BCM400 3.7 and problem remain the same.

If anyone have any ideea please help us.

Sounds like it could be a bad base function tray.

And in this case what is necessary to do. We intend to reset BCM to the factory default (Quick Wizard). But I”m don”t very sure that this will solve the problem.

If you press Feature 985, do you get 'inactive feature' or 'no resource' on the phone display?

When I press F985 nothing appear on display (exactly like when I Press F982).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back