Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I am Thankful for Tek-Tips and this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

SantaMufasa

Technical User
Jul 17, 2003
US
My Tek-Tips Buddies,

I know this is not a technical thread, and I know that "Thanksgiving Day" is not observed universally tomorrow, but in anticipation of tomorrow, when I started counting my blessings and the things for which I am thankful, you, my Tek-Tips buddies are on my "I'm Thankful for..." list (although my wife is not quite as gung-ho for Tek-Tips since I spend more time with you all than I do with her).

Whether or not you are celebrating Thanksgiving Day tomorrow, I wish great blessing upon each of you and your families.

With gratitude,

[santa]Mufasa
(aka Dave of Sandy, Utah, USA @ 00:11 (27Nov03) GMT, 17:11 (26Nov03) Mountain Time)

Although Thanksgiving Day is not celebrated in my country, I do wish to join Dave's blessings. We have so many people around us that we must thank but often forget to do.

Dave, my personal thanks to you for making this site more warm and friendly.

And thank you all who helps others for no other profit but feeling of own utility, and all who still believe that those people exist.

Regards, Dima

hi Santa!
looking into various threads and learning through the suggestion beeing provided by u makes me to explore tek-tips and logging into tek-tips daily!
I heartly thank you for showering we ppl with ur esteemed knowledge and hope this knowledge keep on imparted to us !
thanx once again!
Gregi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back