Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

i am getting error while running the web application using WEBLOGIC8.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

swaroop

Programmer
Feb 4, 2001
US

Error 500--Internal Server Error
javax.servlet.ServletException: [HTTP:101250][ServletContext(id=19973082,name=bhavani,context-path=/servlet)]: Servlet class /LoginServlet for servlet LoginServlet could not be loaded because a class on which it depends was not found in the classpath C:\bea\user_projects\domains\mydomain\myserver\.wlnotdelete\extract\myserver_bhavani_bhavani\bhavani.war;C:\bea\user_projects\domains\mydomain\.\myserver\.wlnotdelete\extract\myserver_bhavani_bhavani\jarfiles\_wl_cls_gen.jar;C:\bea\user_projects\domains\mydomain\.\myserver\.wlnotdelete\extract\myserver_bhavani_bhavani.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Illegal name: /LoginServlet.
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:840)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.getServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:535)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:373)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:315)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:6718)
at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3764)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:2644)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:219)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:178)

thanks

hi,
I am sorry for posting questions in unformatted way,this is the first time i am posting to the forums.my problem has been solved,i made a mistake while putting context-path discripter element in weblogic.xml file.i am really sorry for troubling u people.

thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back