Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hyperlink in Access report

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLCBeetle

Programmer
Sep 30, 2008
US
Hello and good morning. I am trying to include a hyperlink on a report using the followhyperlink command in VBA.

It is working great when I open the report using acViewReport option to open it. The problem is that I cannot see all the records or seem to figure out how to scroll between the many pages. I only see the first 9 records on page 1 of the report and there are more.

I believe I have tried everything possible. All the other 6 options for opening the report do not work with the followhyperlink command. IE: acViewLayout, acViewNormal, acViewPivotChart, acViewPivotTable, acPreview or acViewPreview.

Suggestions are most welcome and thank you for the assistance.

The hyperlink is an address to a Excel file on my local server, not a web address.

I am exploring the PDF route now. I was able to export and save it but when I opened it the hyperlinks did not function.

Another item to mention is that I don't want to export or save the report. I just want to open it and have the hyperlinks work correctly.

Thanks a bunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back