Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hyperion Integration Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichH

Programmer
Jun 2, 1999
US
We have found a number of problems with HIS. <br>
<br>
The most glaring is that patch 1 version cannot access DB2 correctly, It will build the outline but fails to load the data. It apparantly truncates the SQL. I got around this by using the SQL load process provided in Essbase.<br>
<br>
We are finding the drill down reports to be very valuable. It is a slick way of allowing drill down to detail tables while only displaying summary values in the model itself.<br>
<br>
I would be interested in hearing others experiences.

Hi Rich<br><br>We are considering using the Hyperion suite for providing reporting functionality from an SAP system.&nbsp;&nbsp;The project isn't underway yet, to implement SAP, but I thought I'd get ahead of the game by getting information.<br><br>Any advice would be greatly appreciated.<br><br>Regards

Pourriez vous m'indiquer un site où je pourrais telecharger les derniers patchs pour Hyperion integration server??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back