Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

hunt pilot number setup 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

cilcomm

Technical User
Feb 15, 2003
US
I need to start setting up group hunting in the Option 11C. What are the first steps to do this? I need to set "hunt" on some analog and digital sets to hunt to a group when busy or no answer.

ld 18 new ght, but most short hunts can be done direct from ld 11, set cls to hta and use the hunt xxxx to send busy condition to the next station in the hunt chain. i use hunt groups for a dept main dn to hunt to other dn's in the dept. you can hunt up to 31 steps with just the hunt prompt on the set. remember that ring no answer is a unique treatment and hunt does not route on that, cls fna and fdn xxxx controls that

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

LSNO= (1) - if it is your first list
DNSZ= (3) - Is your DN dialing plan length. yours looks like 3 digit DNs
SIZE= (4) - number of sets in the group and you stated (4)
STOR OO= 123 - yes this would be your 1st DN in the list
WRT (C/R)= You can try carriage return or try (Y) for yes to write.
STOR 01=124 - This would be your 2nd DN in the list

Here is my example using 4 digit DNs with 3 users in the list, and using 5800 as the PLDN in LD 57.

REQ: prt
TYPE: ght
LSNO 1
SIZE 3
RNGE

GHLN 0001
GHT

PLDN 5800
DNSZ 4
STOR 0 5801
STOR 1 5802
STOR 2 5803

You don't need to program the sets. In Ld 57, program the PLDN and reference your LSNO number entered in LD 18. Then you need to determine if you want the list to hunt Linear or Round Robin. LIN or RRB

PLDN 5800
USE GPHT
LSNO 1
HTYP LIN
CFWI NO
MQUE 0

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I checked the packages on my 11C and found I have about all other packages except 120 which is the group hunt/DN package. I am out of luck unless my supplier can get me the package.

Thanks for the help

you can still hunt in a daisy chain fashion, sta a to b to c etc.. just make sure to include the fdn target.. if one phone is not answered, that stops a hunt chain so you'll need to ring no answer past a vacant desk.. that type of hunt works for 31 stations.. the workaround is make station 30 a non used analog dn, hard forward that to the entry of another 30 station hunt... i use analog acd sets for that type of app.. or mcr analog/digital

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

So,.... HTD in CLS and dont enter a HUNT DN, right? Then enter the FDN and set FBA and FNA in CLS.

I'll try it.

no enter the fdn to the next phone in the chain.. you have to have a number on the hunt prompt if you have cls hta..

for a modem bank, i have

dn 3000
cls hta fna
ftr fdn 3001
hunt 3001

dn 3001
cls fdn fna
ftr fdn 3002
hunt 3002

keep that up for up to 30 stations, to get hunt past that you need a work around

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back