Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hunt Group Set Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBXJR

Technical User
Aug 29, 2007
US
In setting up a hunt group that is set to UCD-MIA,how can the call be redirected back to the other stations in the hunt group if a call is not answered.

Whats happening is if a person is not at their desk and they are next in line to get a call the call will ring no answer and instead needs to be redirected to another station?

THANKS

We use "SEND" if someone is away from their desk or when they leave for the day...calls will skip them and go to the next available person.

On page two of the hunt group admin form, you can set the number of rings in field "Redirect on no Answer (rings)" In the next field "Redirect to VDN" enter the original incoming VDN.

The call should then route to the next station.

If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got! Anonymous

ok i got it to work

I set up a vdn that point to vector 700

CALL VECTOR

Number: 700 Name: Correspondence
Multimedia? n Attendant Vectoring? n Meet-me Conf? n Lock? n
Basic? y EAS? y G3V4 Enhanced? y ANI/II-Digits? y ASAI Routing? y
Prompting? y LAI? n G3V4 Adv Route? y CINFO? y BSR? y Holidays? y
Variables? y
01 goto step 3 if staffed-agents in skill 70 < 1
02 queue-to skill 70 pri m
03 route-to number 4744 with cov y if unconditionally

but these agents dont auto in they sit ther doign projects. so if a call comes in and ther eis agent in auto in they get the call if not auto in theand in ACW the call goes to vm ext 4744

is there away to make the phone ring so they dont have to sit in the auto in state and wait for calls.

On your station admin phone page 2, change the "auto answer" field to "NONE" or "STA" for station.

If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got! Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back