Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hunt Group overflow

Status
Not open for further replies.

samboosak

Technical User
Jul 16, 2021
US
I have a hunt group set to overflow to another hunt group. The group is overflowing even when agents are idle, and when it overflows, it's not ringing on any of extensions in the overflow group. The call sits in the queue for a few minutes, and the caller hangs up. I've looked at the monitor logs, and I see it going through all the extensions in the group and then go through all the extensions in the overflow group. All the extensions are listed as DND, Non Tapi User not logged in And FwdU Off, or LII Uninitialised And FwdU Off. I know for sure the extensions are logged in and not on DND.
Is there anything else I can look at to see what's causing this. I don't really understand everything in the monitor logs.

The users are not only in the group but logged into the group? Putting users in a group, but not logged in, will not have a checkbox in the user list but logged in users would be checked.

Other then that may want to post some pictures of how you have it setup and/or monitor traces to give more information.

The truth is just an excuse for lack of imagination.

This happens to me, we have a group of customers who overflow to an external call answering company after 20s, randomly calls will go straight to the call answering company without ringing the first HG.

We have the calls ring the first HG, Collective, with the required users, overflow after 20's to the next HG,set as Sequential, this has a phantom/dummy extn which is set to fwd Uncondtional to the call answering company.

I've never been able to get to the bottom of this and it's still happening to this day. Most of them are on R9.1, are using SIP trunks and have 1408 handset.

If anyone knows of any solutions that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back