Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

hunt-group mystery 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

applepie

Technical User
Jun 26, 2001
US
Since I changed an ACD hunt group to have queing (no vector), they notice they go from auto-in to aux-work, without pressing any buttons on their phone. What should I look for? Thanks!

On page 2 of the hunt form you will find Timed ACW Interval (sec): 20 . I think if you put this value to 0 this will stop it from happening.

Good Luck
ED

1a2 to ip I seen it all

You probably have RONA activated. Redirect on No Answer. It's usually found at the bottom 2nd page of the hunt group form. If an agent recieves and ACD call and doesn't answer it after the specified number of rings, the system will put the call back and queue and place the agent into Aux work.
To remove it, you would simply clear the field, but be aware that if it will ring at that phone until someone picks it up.

You might look on page 2 or so of the Hunt group page and look for ACW time. set this as low as you want, if you don't want any After Call Work time try setting it to 0 or 1 sec.

Wisdom is Knowledge
that is Shared

Thanks All Phoneman2

There's no ACW time field on hunt form. Found in the docs that Timed ACW needs to be 'y' in sys-para customer options. Ours is 'n'.

Must be going into ACW because of RONA setting, 4 rings. Should try setting it to a higher number?
Thanks.

That just might be it. RONA set to 4 rings sounds kind of short. (We use 10, although sometimes the customer may hear quite a few rings that way.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back