Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hunt Group and Operator 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTek8

Programmer
Aug 10, 2011
KE
Hi,

Someone please assist. I have initiated a hunt group number 3555 with group members 3401, 3402 & 3403.

GHGRI:GRP=3555,SERV=11010,TRAF=15,SEL=112000,QUE=10,LIM=1;

Problem is when all the you call 3555 and all group members are busy or not aswering, the calls are deflected back to the operator.

I want a scenario such that when calling the hunt number 3555 and all members are busy or unavailable, the caller gets a busy tone or is kept on queue until they disconnect, without being transfered automatically to the operator.

I have played around the parameters in SEL but they have had no effect. Is there a way of removing the fallback to the operator?

Hi,
Try SEL=100021,que=0
and CDINI:DIR=3555,DIV=9 (or your OC);

\Satellite1900

SEL=112000 diverts the call when all members are not available. SEL=113000 - no diversion. CDINI to the OC is useless in this case. Also check ASPAP178. If this won't work, try to CDINI 3555 to 3555. Check that the members don't have diversion somewhere, e.g. OC

The SEL set to 112000 or 113000 will not deviate never because you have queues enabled. It is set with the value 10.
When members are busy or unavailable the CDINI works fine to operator.
If operators do not respond, the call will be lost, they have to divert your extension to the group.

\Satellite1900

If members do not respond, the call will be lost, they have to divert your extension to the group.

\Satellite1900

Satellite,

If I understood the original post, he does NOT want the diversion to the operator. So CDINI to OC is not the case. Secondly, whatever the queue value is and the members are not around, the queue is not included (the member is excluded from the group - see aspap178). Let's say, there are 2 members and both are unavailable - do you get a queue? I suppose no. If, on the other hand, they are busy, then the queue is there. When you have a CDINI to yourself, the call in non-available case is lost (busy tone or whatever, e.g. RVA). So, SEL with 2 or 3 are correct (no diversion). Maybe I am wrong?

fcpli

Hi Satellite1900and fcpli, you advice works.

I found the magic with SEL=113000, CDINI 3555 to 3555 and que=0. Now, callers who call when all the members are busy or unavalable get a busy tone without being taken to the operators - just what i wanted/

Thanks and have a great weekend!

SEL=100021
CDINI:DIR=3555,DIV=9 (or your OC);

KEY ON ALL MEMBER *21*3555# for log out and other key #21# for log in

\Satellite1900

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back