Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hunt Group/Agent Logins

Status
Not open for further replies.

84Mike

Technical User
Nov 8, 2005
US
I'm new to the whole idea of agent logins and queuing calls to hunt groups. I think I have a handle on most of it, but having trouble currently.

I have hunt group 1 with extension 1450. Agent 1005, which I login from my phone(ext 1469) using feature access code.

When I dial 1005, it rings on my phone (1469) as expected. When I dial 1450, the call rings nowhere. Can't figure what I am doing wrong, and why the calls don't go to 1005.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. I have attached hunt group and agent forms.

display hunt-group 1 Page 1 of 4
HUNT GROUP

Group Number: 1 ACD? y
Group Name: PC Network Queue? y
Group Extension: 1450 Vector? y
Group Type: ead-mia
TN: 1
COR: 9 MM Early Answer? n
Security Code: 1450 Local Agent Preference? y
ISDN/SIP Caller Display:

Queue Limit: 5
Calls Warning Threshold: Port:
Time Warning Threshold: Port:

display hunt-group 1 Page 2 of 4
HUNT GROUP

Skill? y Expected Call Handling Time (sec): 180
AAS? n
Measured: none
Supervisor Extension:

Controlling Adjunct: none

Multiple Call Handling: none

Timed ACW Interval (sec): After Xfer or Held Call Drops? n

display agent-loginID 1005 Page 1 of 3
AGENT LOGINID

Login ID: 1005 AAS? n
Name: Test Agent AUDIX? n
TN: 1 Check skill TNs to match agent TN? n
COR: 9
Coverage Path: 25 LWC Reception: spe
Security Code: LWC Log External Calls? n
AUDIX Name for Messaging:

LoginID for ISDN/SIP Display? n
Password:
Password (enter again):
Auto Answer: station
MIA Across Skills: y
ACW Agent Considered Idle: n
Aux Work Reason Code Type: system
Logout Reason Code Type: system
Maximum time agent in ACW before logout (sec): system
Forced Agent Logout Time: :
WARNING: Agent must log in again before changes take effect

display agent-loginID 1005 Page 2 of 3
AGENT LOGINID
Direct Agent Skill: Service Objective? n
Call Handling Preference: skill-level Local Call Preference? n

SN RL SL SN RL SL SN RL SL SN RL SL
1: 1 1 16: 31: 46:
2: 17: 32: 47:
3: 18: 33: 48:
4: 19: 34: 49:
5: 20: 35: 50:
6: 21: 36: 51:
7: 22: 37: 52:
8: 23: 38: 53:
9: 24: 39: 54:
10: 25: 40: 55:
11: 26: 41: 56:
12: 27: 42: 57:
13: 28: 43: 58:
14: 29: 44: 59:
15: 30: 45: 60:

Is your agent in Available state when you monitor hunt-group 1, command i think is “monitor hunt-group 1.”

If the agent is logged on to your extension, do call from that extension to try and test, use another station. If you dial out of the extension your agent is logged into the the system show that station as busy.

You also should set up a VDN and vector combination to queue calls to that skill.

I have it working now. I needed an 'auto-in' button on my phone to make me available for calls.

Can I set up an agent on a phone? I am using 9611 IP phones. Is there a way to just log into the phone using the agent login? Currently, it seems I need an extension and an agent.

And agent has to log into an extension. But the agent can log onto any extension that has is setup for agent to log onto.
So it not a 1 to 1, it a 1 to many. A lot of places have hot seating, so the cubes all have extension, (normal not DID) and then any agent can sit in any cube and log there agent ID in and take calls. You are going to need to do research/training on this, there is so much that can be done with Agent, Vectors etc.

Is there a way to make calls from my phone as my extension, while logged in, instead of showing the agent extension?

We are changing some existing users from stations to agents. Wondering if my best action is to create dummy extensions for the phones, and change their existing extensions to agent logins. Thoughts?

set direct agent calling ton yes on system feature form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back