Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HTTP Header being displayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawntbanks

Programmer
Oct 29, 2003
CA
Looking for a solution. I have this code.

<CFIF Len(Trim(FORM.picture1)) GT 0 and VAL(CGI.CONTENT_LENGTH) LT 20000><!--- --->

<CFFILE action=&quot;UPLOAD&quot; nameconflict=&quot;makeunique&quot; filefield=&quot;picture1&quot; accept=&quot;image/*&quot; destination=&quot;#webRootDirectory##pictureDirectory#&quot;>
<CFSET picture1filename = GetFileFromPath(CFFILE.serverfile)>
<cfx_imagecr3 load=&quot;C:\Inetpub\ save=&quot;C:\Inetpub\

<CFELSE> <cflocation url=&quot;step1.cfm?Note=One or more files were too large!&quot;>
<CFABORT>
</cfif>

When it returns to Step1.cfm, the page displays this at the top.

HTTP/1.1 200 OK Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0 Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 15:22:01 GMT Connection: close Content-type: text/html Page-Completion-Status: Normal Page-Completion-Status: Normal

Any ideas on how to get rid of this

What version of CF are you using? I have seen something similar, where doing a CFLocation sends out header information. I was using <CFHTMLHEAD> in the Application.cfm file, and in some situations, the output was not completely flushed, and header junk was prepended to page jumped to.

So, check to see if there is anything before this code that might write header information. Then, check the code for cfx_imagecr3 to see if it preloads headers.

Just a guess.

Kevin Nechodom

I have seen this happen before with the use of CFheaders or CFHTMLHEAD before the <BODY> tag was written. For example, alot of stuff was being set up in the application.cfm (or step1.cfm) before the <BODY> tag appeared using these 2 tags.

Hope This Helps!

Ecobb

&quot;Alright Brain, you don't like me, and I don't like you. But lets just do this, and I can get back to killing you with beer.&quot; - Homer Simpson

Ecobb,

I have not used the two tags at all that you have mentioned in the above. Do you have any other ideas on what my problem might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back