Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HTML Form data into XML File 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtaylor197

Programmer
Mar 30, 2001
US
I have an HTML form that I would like to take the data from and put into an XML file. I am new to XML. Could you please tell me how to do this.

Thanks,

Michelle

Hello,

I am trying to do something similar but a bit different. I have some javascript code which generates some XML which I then post through a form to a jsp page. The XML has some & characters in which are written into the XML as &. However, when I post the form the XML that comes out in the JSP page has the & character and not &. If I do view source of the page that is being submitted in the form it is in the correct form &

Can anyone help ?

Thanks
Andy Cox

Hello,

I am trying to do something similar but a bit different. I have some javascript code which generates some XML which I then post through a form to a jsp page. The XML has some & characters in which are written into the XML as '&'. However, when I post the form the XML that comes out in the JSP page has the & character and not &. If I do view source of the page that is being submitted in the form it is in the correct form '&'

Can anyone help ?

Thanks
Andy Cox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back