Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HTML component recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucieLastic

Programmer
May 9, 2001
GB
hi All

I need an HTML editor component, could anyone recommend one? It doesn't need to be free as I have approval from the powers above to buy something. Just need a good one.

Many thanks
Lou

hi DjangMan

I need a component where I can set the 'source' property of html, it displays it (WYSIWYG) and allows the user to type in and edit the display. Then it creates the appropriate html source. It needs 'normal' formatting capabilities, cut/paste, font formatting, paragraph formatting and possibly bullet points (wish list).

I'm currently looking at WPTools to see if this will do. Appears to be a lot more powerful than I currently need and quite pricey (for team license) but investigating it as a possible option.

I've also looked at this but can't format the paragraph and make line returns narrower.

Also need to look these at but haven't had time yet...

How to load HTML directly to a WebBrowser

How to load and save documents in TWebBrowser in a Delphi-like way

Copy the contents of the WebBrowser control to the Clipboard

Load TWebBrowser's document content from stream or string

How to get the HTML displayed in a TWebBrowser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back