Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HR module 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

skdasari

Technical User
Nov 7, 2003
GB
In HR module
Navigation: people/Enter&Maintain

this form is not getting open and then it get hang so any could help me to open this form

If HR is installed as a shared module, you will not be able to use that form. You need to use the form in a module that is fully installed. ex: Purchasing.

You can have your DBA check to see if HR is shared or fully installed.

Also, if you're getting an error message, it would help to post that here.

-Tracy

Hi

when i go to Purchase model there it is not possible to open
there i get an error

U cannot open it from this module and to open from
HR module.

so i don't know what to do

if u know any solution please send me

skdasari

Which form are you trying to access in Purchasing? Setup/Personnel/Employees? (PERWSEMP.fmx) Did you find out if HR is shared or fully installed?

Any error messages in HR or does it just hang? Have you tried recompiling this form if it just hangs?

-Tracy

One more thing to try:

If you have access to sysadmin, go to your HR responsibility (security/responsibility/define)and note the main menu you're using. Then query this menu (application/menu) and look for a submenu "People". Go to this submenu and look at the function that is being used for Enter and Maintain People.

This will either be something like Enter Personal Information - a PERWSEPI function or Combined Per & Asg form - a PERWSHRG function.

According to a Metalink note, you need to be using a PERWSHRG function not a PERWSEPI function to open this form.

This may be something to try if you are indeed just getting a hanging form with no error message.

-Tracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back