Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

hpfvls13 error

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlier

Programmer
Dec 11, 2000
US
running a 712c keep getting hpfvls13 error. i have two seperate machines, each has thier own personal 712c. one machine is running me and the other win95. both have hpfvls13 error when they print. have uninstalled everything and downloaded the latest and greatest direct from hp without any luck.

I still have the hpfvls13 error, and it is getting pretty flustrating. THe me shares it's drive with other machines on the network, and it kicks them out when the hpfvls13 error occures. is there something in the registry that can be removed to ensure a clean install of the printer software? any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
BV

what do you mean this is due to the new printers? both of these things did fine up until a few months ago.
now i understand why hp has the best prices, they don't have to pay for programming. hp drivers have become crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back