Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HP Deskjet 930c Wont Print Colour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philbong

Technical User
Aug 20, 2002
GB
Hi,
I have a HP Deskjet 930c and for some reason it just wont print colour?. I have tried reinstalling the drivers and cleaning but no good if you can help let me know please.

Try the following link;

Failing that;
Is it a new ink cartridge? Have you taken the protective tab off it? If you wipe a tissue over the metal printing part, does ink come out? Is it seated correctly?

Is the ink cartridge old? Has it just stopped working? Is it empty?

Have you tried another colour cartridge?

Forgive the basic questions - it is just that you didn't give much of a description of the scenario to let people get an idea of what what was wrong - Post more detail to improve your chances of getting a response from someone with better ideas than mine.

Regards.

Do you have the "print in greyscale" option checked in PRINT PROPERTIES? Are you able to print a TEST PAGE from HP TOOLBOX? Regards
Phil

Please let us (Tek-tips members) know if the solutions we provide are helpful to you. Not only do they help you but they may help others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back