Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HP 2100 laserjet problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2002
US
Anybody have a service manual for HP 2100 laserjet? I need to get an exploded view of the gear involved with the paper pick up roller. My roller moves, but doesn't seem to grab despite a new roller. My gear looks like a section of the teath are broken off, I want to now if this is how they are of if it is broken. Any help would be appreciated.

the pick up roller is held by two locking holders.
the shaft, is held on by a mickey-mouse little plastic clip that doesnt really hold tight. It is on the far right of the shaft, and should be seen clearly if it is snapped in right. Replace the separation pad in the tray also.

I have a kit on order. As compared to another 2100, the roller moves but if I place my hand on it with very little pressure it dosen't move. The working 2100 will almost rip my skin of with the amonut of tension on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back