Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HP 2000C

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpwolf

MIS
Dec 4, 2000
US
Im setting up a new print server which is an NT4 Server SP6. I have 5 different kinds of HP printers all set up and working. BUT, I have this HP 2000C printer which doesnt want to print landscape. It will do portrait all day.
If I go into the defaults and set it to Landscape than it will only print in Landcsape and nothing else.
It also has a DirectJet 300x. I've already upgraded the firmware.
Also, tried the 550c drivers which didnt print anything after that.
Any clues?

Are you talking about printing from AutoCAD???? Or is it
from a Word Doc or something like that???
If CAD what version?? Jay~

"I'll moider da bum."
- Heavyweight boxer Tony Galento, when asked what he thought of William Shakespeare.

~KeyTech

Its not program specific. It will do this is any app. I was refering to the Printer defaults as faras landscape or portrait. The defalut for the printer properties is portrait. If I go into the properties of any app and change it to landscape it will come out in portrait. But if I do it from the print server it will print landscape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back