Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to Wrap Text Around a Div? 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhnewfie

Programmer
Jun 14, 2001
CA
I have two divs on my page, one main content div (a square) and another one inside that (another square) that I want to stay up in the top right crner of the main div. So essentially, I want the page text to go down the left side of the main div but keep the inside div up in the top right corner. Once text is past the top corner div I want the text to carry on accross the page. Is this possible?

Hi, and thanks for the reply. I have done that but when I put text in the main div the inner div still moves down :-(

Dead On!! Thanks! Sigh, the simple things we have to learn :)

Hi

Thank you Dan. But I just cut in a standard solution. You are the one who understood the actual situation. I just finished with a "post your code" answer when I read your solution. I think this difference between us has to be expressed with different number of stars. [medal] Not a simple courtesy, I really find your precise answer helpful.

Feherke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back