Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to use CMap

Status
Not open for further replies.

forlorn

Programmer
Dec 12, 2001
TR
Hi,

I desperately need a function parser for 3 ( preferably 4 ) variables. But i couldn't find one that suits my deeds. I only could find a parser for 3 variables written in Java and now i'm trying to translate it to Visual C++.

The question is what is the equivalent of HashTable in VC++?
I thought it's CMap but i couldn't manage to use it. I tried

CMap< int, int, CString, CString > NewHashTable;

but it was not successful. Compiler claims there should be a &quot;;&quot; before &quot;<&quot;. So i guess it's a problem with template classses but i'm not very good at using them.

So a quick tip would be priceless!

By the way, if you know a parser with qualifications i mentioned above, if so ignore the question, would you just please let me know where to find it?

Thank you.

Have you terminated the previous line of code with a ; ?

yes, i did.

But now i found that, it's a bit embarassing to admit, i forgot to include the necessary header (afxtempl.h).

But my question about the parser is still valid. If you know a good one, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back